Terms and Conditions
All contents of this Web site are: Copyright © 2017 Picture Perfect Events (UK) Ltd and/or its suppliers. All rights reserved. Picture Perfect Event Group Ltd is a company registered in England, Company No: 10811445, registered office:
Picture Perfect Events (UK) Ltd
20-22 Wenlock Road
The Content is for your personal use only. You agree not to (and agree not to assist or facilitate any third party to) copy, distribute, transmit, reproduce, publish, commercially exploit or create derivative works from the Content
We take every effort to ensure that the information contained within our website is correct and up-to date. We reserve the right to change, amend or update any information at our discretion.
Colour Information & Image Representation
All images used on pictureperfecteventsuk.com are for illustrative purposes only and may not accurately represent the actual product being shown. The colours of products depend on the monitor you use and may not be accurate. We suggest that colour swatches are requested in all cases where they require accuracy.
All hired goods remain the property of the Owner, Picture Perfect Event Group Ltd
- 50% deposit is required at the time of order to confirm the order. We will send an order confirmation by email or post. This must be carefully read and signed and returned to the hirer.
- During the period the goods are on hire the hirer shall be solely responsible for insuring the goods from time of acceptance of goods until return and acceptance of goods back into the possession of the owner.
- The owner shall not be responsible for injury or damage to persons or property howsoever sustained arising from any goods under hire. Picture Perfect Event Group Ltd shall in no circumstances be liable for any direct, indirect or consequential loss, damage or extra cost incurred caused by its negligence or other default in the performance of its duties.
- The owner can offer recommendations regarding sizes and colours of cloths and chair covers to be used, however the owner accepts no responsibility if such items are not suitable or to the hirers personal taste. If in doubt the hirer must request samples.
- If the Hirer has any complaint with regards to the condition of the goods hired, the Owner must be informed immediately in writing by fax or by email. The Owner will not consider a redress once the items have been used.
- The Owner will do its utmost to ensure all goods are delivered in the correct quantities. However the Owner will not be held liable in the event of non-delivery.
- Shortages and damages of hired goods will be charged at full replacement value. The owner does not accept substitutions.
- Goods must be inspected on delivery and a delivery note must be signed. Any shortages/damaged items must be noted on the delivery note. Upon signing of the delivery note the hire accepts the goods were delivered / collected in a satisfactory condition.
- Goods must be ready and available for collection as agreed. Any aborted deliveries/collections will be charged for accordingly.
- Goods are for hire for a period as stated on the order, and the owner must be notified of any extension in the hire period immediately and the hirer will be charged accordingly.
- 11) Any person not the hirer, who signs a delivery / collection note, is deemed to be authorised to do so.
- Goods must be returned in the original packaging or a suitable alternative.
- Cancellations notified to the owner over one month prior to the event will be levied by the owner at 50% of the order value. Cancellations under 4 weeks prior to the event will be charged at 100% of the order value.
- Picture Perfect Event Group Ltd will endeavour to supply the specific items requested, however reserves the right to substitute an appropriate alternative where necessary.
- Picture Perfect Events Group Ltd should be notified if you are unhappy with any product you are provided right away any problems occurred can be rectified as any good used cannot be replaced or refunded.
- All goods must be returned in the original boxes or a suitable alternative. It is the hirer’s responsibility to ensure that the items are packaged securely for collection.
- Full payment and a refundable deposit (if required) must be received in cleared funds prior to delivery. Failure to do so will result in the goods not being despatched.
- Any payment that is returned by the bank is subject to a £30 surcharge.
- Final numbers for orders must be confirmed 14 days prior to delivery, Extra items required after this date may not be available.
- The hirer will request a refundable deposit against damaged or lost goods. This will be returned on safe receipt of hired items.
- All requested samples will be charged an appropriate postage and package fee. Goods will be expected to be returned within 14 days. An extension to this period can be requested, however, any delays in returning or non returned goods will be charged at full replacement value.
- Where an installation service has been requested, it is the hirer’s responsibility to ensure that the venue is ready at the times stated. Any delays can result in further charges or abandonment.
- In cases where packages (more than one item) have been quoted for or ordered, cancellation of one or more of the items on the order/quote may result in a hire fee increased due to the reduction in the order value. This may also apply to transport/installation fees.
- By accepting confirmation of your order and on receipt of your deposit you are accepting our Terms and Conditions. These are the terms to which you will be contracted. No alteration or substitution to the terms and conditions will be valid unless agreed in writing by both parties
Website Technical Problems:
If you experience difficulties with our website, please do not hesitate contacting us firstname.lastname@example.org we will email you within 24hours or receipt of you email.
If you are not completely satisfied with the level of service you have received, please let us know so we can put things right! At the first instance please email our customer service team email@example.com and we will email you within 24hours of receipt of your complaint